*** Bags at the New Moon Mall

I have purchased a product from new moon like 3 weeks ago . They have already taken the money out of my account.I have read a few e mail frompeople in my situation and worse. I called the contact number and the operator there has told me they have been getting a lot of calls from people in question of this new moon mall. She informed me of having nothing to with that company and it is most likely bogus. If I get get screwed over I will be very unhappy. I just got back from Iraq , I spent 2 and a half years there. I would like my package sharpish!!!!

Now go *** yourself

Read
Review #130135 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130135.

New Moon Mall in Claremont, New Hampshire - NewMoonMall.com is a scam not a real webiste

I ordered a jets tailgate chair from this website. My credit card was charged as soon as i ordered.

Weeks passed still no chair. I e mailed them and was told it would be shipped that week. Another two weeks went by still nothing. I emailed again heard nothing!

Stil no chair. I read numerous reviews of how awful this website is and have heard nothing but bad things.

I never recieved the chair and will be reporting to the better business bureau. This website is not real please do not order from them if you do not want to be scammed

ashley
Loss
Review #123589 is a subjective opinion of poster.

New Moon Mall: don't buy from!

True: New Moon Mall provided very, very poor service and worse communication. I sent them numerous emails after they charged my account same day as I placed order: but never sent items.

I contacted my credit card company and disputed charge. They credited me and put it in dispute. I sent New Moon Mall an email describing my actions but still never heard from them.

Two months later I received poorly packaged box with items from them and saw that I was recently recharged on my credit card....all with no correspondence from them.

I would definitely NOT recommend this company.

meinnm
Review #122418 is a subjective opinion of poster.

New Moon Mall in Colorado Springs, Colorado - WATCH OUT! this may be a bogus site

Watch Out For New Moon Mall! I'm having a similar problem I ordered my stuff on the 27th of May and didn't receive it when they said I would, I've emailed them twice with no response and the number I call that was on my credit card statement, was not even their number.

I think this is a bogus site, I've contacted my bank to dispute the charge, that's where I'm at now.

So I hope people read this before they think of doing business with this company so they don,t get stuck in the same situation as me, and from what I have read some others.

pgonzalez746
Loss
Review #119418 is a subjective opinion of poster.

New Moon Mall in Houston, Texas - The worst customer service ever!!!!!

Online shopping with New Moon Mall has been one of the most painful experiences of my life. I new the deal they were offering on an expensive green laser was too good to be true (they charged $340 for a product everyone else is selling at $400).

On their website, they claim to have 9 of this product in stock, when actually they had ZERO!!! I needed this immediately and have received nothing but the runaround, even after I offered to pay extra for overnight shipping. Now they will not return my e-mails, and have no phone number with which to contact them.

It was too good to be true, ***!!

Read
Review #117211 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117211.